Breakfast - toast + jam - 19p
Lunch - dhal and cauliflower - 75p
At Work - tea 4p
Dinner - hot pot + 2 pieces bread 31p + 4p - This hot pot just lasted FOREVER!! Good thing, because it was cheap and delicious.
I heated my dinner in about 10 min and ate it in about as much time. Then I rushed back out the door for another freaking meeting. Plus I was soaking wet. If I had known how expensive my lunch was and that it had put me over the £2 limit, I would have been so furious I just might have turned into the incredible hulk. But I bet he eats LOADS, so I'm glad I didn't.
PLUS Megan got a free piece of shortbread, some kettle crisps and tea at the WinACC meeting.
Riverford - 75p
Mac & Megan - £2.08 ...............you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!
Wednesday, 11 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 people left comments - you should too!:
Post a Comment