Sunday, 7 June 2009

Day 7 - even more leftovers

So this is day three of me eating the Aubergine and Chickpea Balti. It's still good, but I am getting a little tired of it. It's also day two of me eating quinoa and tomato salad. I also ate leftover stale-I'm-leaving cake, which I really wish I hadn't (it was TERRIBLE!) Unfortunately, I also served the stale cake to a guest who was doing me a favour. I am a horrible hostess. Luckily I'm not going for any sort of domestic goddess award.


Breakfast - Porridge and a cup of tea 13p + 3p
Riverford - 77.5p
Lunch - 150g of quinoa salad (30p) and LOTS of garden salad (with 1/2tsp of white wine vinegar [1p]). Then I had a tortilla (10p) with 15g of peanut butter (3p) and 10g of jam (4p). Plus stale cake (which I'm still not counting) and a cup of tea 3p and a glass of cordial 0.4p
Dinner - more chickpea curry 44p and some more garden salad with another 1/2 tsp of white wine vinegar (1p)

£1.90

So now I'm deciding to have another tortilla with a tiny bit of jam and peanut butter. Good thing I like the taste of tortillas, because I could barely make out the jam or peanut butter. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about the white wine vinegar on my salad until after ate the tortilla, so I finish on £2.02. Oops.

2 people left comments - you should too!:

Robin said...

Megan - I think you have a confession to make. It's about a certain little circular shaped dough thingie. Krispy something...... and I think you had an enormous amount of them?

Robin said...

Oh, and you eat a lot more sweets than I remember you ever eating.